If the incident is NOT an emergency and does NOT meet the ONLINE
reportng criteria below, call (905)775-3311 or (705)436-2141.
Alternatively, you can attend the Innisfil or Bradford Police Station.

To report a non-emergency incident that occurred outside of the
South Simcoe Police service area, please contact the police service
that is responsible for that area.

If this took place on Provincial Highway 400, please contact the Ontario Provincial Police (O.P.P)

  • Fraud / Identity Theft
  • Damage/Mischief
  • Lost Property
  • Theft Under $5000
  • Theft From Vehicle Under $5000


  • A valid email address.
  • Complete incident address and contact address information.
  • A Driver’s Licence, ownership, insurance information (if applicable).
  • If you have a known suspect.
  • If you are in possession of any evidence.
  • If the value of the theft, loss or property damage is MORE THAN $5,000.
  • If the incident occurred outside of Bradford West Gwillimbury or the Town of Innisfil.
  • If someone broke into your home or business.
  • If this is a motor vehicle collision.
  • If this is a theft or loss of a firearm.
  • If this is a theft or loss of Government issued Personal Identification documents, other than Driver Licences
  • If this is related to any form of personal violence including domestic violence.
  • If this is related to any kind of vandalism or graffiti that could be described as hate motivated.
  • If this is related to Fraud Over $5,000