As a result of the enactment of the Police Record Check Reform Act, Non-governmental agencies are not authorized to receive results from youth records. For this reason, the South Simcoe Police Service will not provide Police Record Checks to applicants under the age of 18, unless the applicant is applying for an employment or volunteer position with a government agency.

Only residents of Bradford West Gwillimbury or Innisfil may request a Police Record Check from the South Simcoe Police Service.

The Police Criminal Records Check Act requires police services to provide three levels of record checks [PRCRA 8.1] .

Click to learn more below

Need Help?

Please read the Fact Sheets below to be certain that you are requesting the Record Check that best suits your needs: