The South Simcoe Police Service (SSPS) is committed to the safety and well-being of the Towns of Innisfil and
Bradford West Gwillimbury.
As an important part of the fabric of our municipalities, the South Simcoe Police will, through positive partnerships, endeavour to maintain an efficient, effective and affordable policing that meets or exceeds community expectations.
The South Simcoe Police Service provides professional policing services using a community mobilization engagement model that is responsive to the communities of Bradford West Gwillimbury and Innisfil.
Our Core Values
- We aspire to organizational excellence and to achieve integrity in the fulfillment of our mission.
- We are responsive and sensitive to the needs of the community, victims of crime and to our employees.
- We work collaboratively with our stakeholders and partners to address the changing needs of our communities.
- We are committed to equality and fairness in the delivery of our service free of bias and prejudice.
- We will openly address community concerns and be responsible for our actions.
- We will manage our policing resources in an efficient and cost effective manner.